Each year, we aim to recruit graduates in the areas of:
- Mechanical engineering
- Applied Chemistry
- Control systems & instrumentation
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Software engineering
- Applied Physics
- Robotics and remote handling
- Chemical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Materials Science/ Engineering
- Civil/construction engineering
With potential roles within various business support areas.
Professional and personal development
- Core training
- Tailored training for related to discipline and interests
Technical development for future career
- Technical development for future career
- Specific to job role
- Via annual appraisal & development plan
- Meet on a regular basis
Members of the graduate scheme have a dedicated 20% of their time to use on graduate scheme activities. Some of these are allocated to a core suite of tasks and activities specified by the graduate scheme management. The remaining time is flexible, with activities to be chosen by the graduate in discussion with their line manager, their mentor and graduate scheme management.
The scheme provides you with a mentor who will help to develop your career and experience.
We also encourage and support you to achieve professional accreditation. Our scheme is accredited by the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE), the Institution of Engineering & Technology (IET) and the Institute of Physics (IoP) as a professional development scheme